On behalf of the GreenDeal4Buildings project consortium, we would like to invite you to the third meeting of the Slovak Round Table. All the necessary information, as well as a way for registration and discussion rules, can be found below:
Date: September 29, 2022
Time: 13:00 – 17:00
Venue: Hotel LOFT, Štefánikova 864/4, 811 05 Bratislava
If you are interested in registration, contact Marek Malina from the Association of Construction Entrepreneurs of Slovakia on firstname.lastname@example.org, or on a phone number +421 948 631 509.
|Plenary session – Part 1: Support of sustainable energy investments
||Financial instruments in the EU – potential for use in the Slovak Republic, implementation of REpowerEU and updating of national recovery plans (Roberta Pernetta, DG ENER, European Commission)
||SEIF in Belgium – experience and achieved results
||Support for energy savings through OP Technology and applications for competitiveness (representative of the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic)
||Project to support the implementation of ESG in industry (Jiří Karásek, SEVEn)
|Coffee and snack break
|Plenary session – Part 2: Consumers in the energy market – energy communities and energy poverty
|14:50 – 15:10
||Proposed measures for GreenDeal4Buildings (Stanislav Laktiš, SIEA)
|15:10 – 15:30
||Discussion on the proposed measures
|Coffee and snack break
|Plenary session – Part 3: Innovation in construction for the European Green Deal – financing development and implementation
|15:45 – 16:05
||Financing innovation for connected green and digital transformation (Pavol Kováčik, ZSPS)
|16:05 – 16:30
||Measures proposed for GreenDeal4Buildings and discussion
|Discussion and conclusions
Round Table rules
The round table was chosen as a format for stakeholder dialogue in order to provide a chance for the widest possible range of stakeholders to comment on the topics discussed, which will be presented in short presentations.
The aim of the dialogue is to find links between stakeholders in the field of attracting sustainable energy investments and to create effective alliances and cooperation in their implementation by implementing joint steps, activities, projects and measures. For this reason, the dialogue will focus on:
- discussion on possible cooperation in support of the objectives of the European Green Deal in the areas of:
- financing of sustainable investments,
- buildings (new as well as renovated buildings),
- clean and affordable energy;
- transportation (in connection with urban infrastructure in smart cities),
- climate-sustainable business activities,
- identification of specific joint activities, steps and projects,
- creating effective coalitions, consortia and other forms of cooperationin the implementation of these joint activities, steps and projects,
- identifying the specific policy and legislative measures needed to successfully achieve the objectives of the Europe Green Deal,
- agreement on the text of the roadmaps that will be part of the Green Building Deal and will include the results of this stakeholder dialogue.
The main motivation for the round table dialogue is the need for stakeholders to work together to meet the objectives of the Europe Green Deal, which goes far beyond the activities of individual stakeholders and across several business sectors as well as individual social groups (regulators, state and public administration, municipalities, educational institutions, business entities, employees, the public). A detailed record of the round table will not be processed, only a short summary without specific comments from the participants.
The Round Table will not address and discuss:
- the political side of the measures proposed by the EU,
- the nature and level of the targets adopted by the EU institutions and the member states,
- opinions of unions, associations and lobbyists on documents and decisions that are part of the implementation in the cooperation of stakeholders, as such a discussion is intended for other forums and the round table will not replicate, respectively compete with them.