On behalf of the GreenDeal4Buildings project consortium, we would like to invite you to the joint expert group workshop dedicated to the measures of the roadmap for residential buildings. All the necessary information, as well as a way for registration and discussion rules, can be found below:
Date: January 26, 2023
Time: 13:00 – 17:00
Venue: Association of Construction Entrepreneurs of Slovakia, Viedenská cesta 5, Bratislava
If you are interested in registration, contact Marek Malina from the Association of Construction Entrepreneurs of Slovakia on email@example.com, or on a phone number +421 948 631 509.
|13:00-13:10||Opening (Pavol Kováčik, ZSPS)|
|Part 1: Sustainability in the sector of residential buildings|
|13:10-14:30||Discussion and group work on the following topics:
|Coffee and refreshment break|
|Part 2: Renovation of residential buildings|
|14:50-15:35||Discussion and group work on the following topics:
|Coffee and refreshment break|
|Part 3: Affordable housing for everyone (young families, elderly, socially excluded)|
|15:50-16:35||Discussion and group work on the following topics:
|Discussion and conclusions|
Round Table rules
The round table was chosen as a format for stakeholder dialogue in order to provide a chance for the widest possible range of stakeholders to comment on the topics discussed, which will be presented in short presentations.
The aim of the dialogue is to find links between stakeholders in the field of attracting sustainable energy investments and to create effective alliances and cooperation in their implementation by implementing joint steps, activities, projects and measures. For this reason, the dialogue will focus on:
- discussion on possible cooperation in support of the objectives of the European Green Deal in the areas of:
- financing of sustainable investments,
- buildings (new as well as renovated buildings),
- clean and affordable energy;
- transportation (in connection with urban infrastructure in smart cities),
- climate-sustainable business activities,
- identification of specific joint activities, steps and projects,
- creating effective coalitions, consortia and other forms of cooperation in the implementation of these joint activities, steps and projects,
- identifying the specific policy and legislative measures needed to successfully achieve the objectives of the Europe Green Deal,
- agreement on the text of the roadmaps that will be part of the Green Building Deal and will include the results of this stakeholder dialogue.
The main motivation for the round table dialogue is the need for stakeholders to work together to meet the objectives of the Europe Green Deal, which goes far beyond the activities of individual stakeholders and across several business sectors as well as individual social groups (regulators, state and public administration, municipalities, educational institutions, business entities, employees, the public). A detailed record of the round table will not be processed, only a short summary without specific comments from the participants.
The Round Table will not address and discuss:
- the political side of the measures proposed by the EU,
- the nature and level of the targets adopted by the EU institutions and the member states,
- opinions of unions, associations and lobbyists on documents and decisions that are part of the implementation in the cooperation of stakeholders, as such a discussion is intended for other forums and the round table will not replicate, respectively compete with them.